Advertisement

Main Ad

I have a crush for this watch : Denzel of sweden ♥

Coup de coeur pour la montre " Denzel " ♥


hi elegant,


    A passionate of watches, yes it's me, I always try to introduce you my favorite watches, and here is one of my top 3.


Denzel Of Sweden ♥ discreption on the site: A modern and essential accessory for anyone looking for the breatheble and contemporary elegance. A clock that makes you fit in to any occasion. Whether you choose a little more discreet, more colorful or a more classic combination, your Denzel of Sweden clock will always be an extention out of you.". "

Elegant? Here is my opinion, in pictures



Click on the title to read more




A sublime watch, yes very elegant, both chic and casual
The quality is impeccable
International delivery



I chose the model: Le Mans

The Link : goo.gl/2djBV1










White bracelet

Black clockface

Details in rose gold

Water resistant




















A selection of men's and women's watches
A wide choice of colors
A beautiful gifts to be offered or to offer




In my wishlist ♥ 

Yes, And even if I already have one, I want to have another, it's the model:  Monaco ♥ 




Linkk of the site : www.denzelofsweden.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

2 Commentaires

  1. mer yem soual7 mai 2017 à 13:54

    Waw j'adore �� la livraison est rapide ? Je veux une pour l'anniv de mon mari ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Waaaw magnifique la montre ��

    RépondreSupprimer